Summer School 2018 on Nano - Scale Crystallography for Bio and Materials Research
18-19 June 2018 Tel-Aviv University
This workshop is oriented towards researchers, postdocs and graduate students interested in the fundamentals and emerging applications of cutting-edge research in Nano Scale Crystallography for Bio and Material Reseach and Applications. It will offers intense discussions and training by internationally-renowned scientists in the field. The lectures will be supplemented with a poster session presented by the participating students. Social events will facilitate informal scientific discussions among the participants
- Prof. Amir Kohn (TAU)
- Dr. Zahava Barkai (TAU)
- Online Registration (Will be available soon)
- Applicant Payment Forms (Please complete first the online registration)
Please select one of the following options:
- Israeli Participant - NIS 100 (Will be available soon)
- Non – Israeli Participant - $ 50 (Will be available soon)
- Participation in all sessions
- Half day tour
- Lunch and light refreshments between sessions
- Invitation to the Get Together
Tel Aviv University
Students Travel Support
- Accommodation Grants may be available (pending registration and approval). Information will be updated soon.
- International Travel Grants may be available (pending registration and approval). Information will be updated soon.
- Applications should be received by15 December, 2016
- To apply, please send a CV and Advisor recommendation to email@example.com.
- Registration fees apply to all participants
For additional information, please contact: Mickey Shenhar
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org