New Nano Building
In May 2015, Tel Aviv University has secured the funds for a new building for the Center. Below is a list of milestones towards the establishment of the new building.
May 2015 - Process begins.
June 2015 - Location is finalized.
June 2015 - Strelka Institute is hired to lead the competiton process.
August 2015 - Domark (http://www.domark.co.il/) is hired to prepare the performance specification.
August 2015 - Kick off meeting at TAU - Initiating the design competetion process with the Strelka team
Kick off meeting, Tel Aviv University, August 20, 2015
October 2015 - Competetion announced
- International Architectural Design Competition announced for new Tel Aviv University building (Link)
- Shortlist Announced for Nanotechnology Building in Tel Aviv (Link)
March 30-31 2016 - Final proposal review
- Three Finalists Announced for Tel Aviv University Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Center Design Competition (Link)
- (זוכה פרס פריצקר לאדריכלות נשר מהתחרות לתכנון בניין באוניברסיטת תל אביב (הארץ
London, UK, March 30, 2016
London, UK, March 31, 2016
May 2016 - Competetion is concluded and the winning design is announced
- Michel Remon Wins Competition for Nano Building at Tel Aviv University (Link)
October 2016 - Initiating the design process
Tel Aviv University 26-27 October, 2016. With Alexis Peyer, Denis Ovize, Yaron Grant and the entire design teams.