Near Field Scanning Optical Microscopy (NSOM) system
The MultiView 2000TM series is a premium ultra-sensitive scanned probe microscope with a variety of modes of AFM/SPM/NSOM imaging. The MultiView 2000TM can achieve integration with AFM/SPM, without compromising optical performance. Nanonics has designed The MultiView 2000TM for excellence in scanned probe microscopy while allowing for near-field and far-field optical NSOM/Raman imaging without perturbation.
- Specialized Scanning:
- Two award-winning Nanonics' FlatScanTM stages for Tip and
- Up to 100 microns in X,Y & Z axis per scanner.
- Up to 200 microns in X,Y & Z axis in combined scanners.
- High step resolution and high resonance frequency.
- Unique Large Z range of 100 µm.
- The accepted ultimate in feedback of tuning forks without any optical
Optical & other Online
- Free optical axis for transparent integration with true confocal optical
microscopes of upright, inverted and dual configurations.
- Powerful objectives of high magnification (100x) and Large NA (0.75)
including water immersion objectives from top.
- Raman microscopes, electron and ion optical microscopes, environmental
glove box and high vacuum chambers.
- Odd size and large samples including hanging geometries.
All forms of cantilevered glass probes from Nanonics' exclusive NanoToolKitTM; Nanosensors including Akiyama tuning forks probes and Si probes.