Nano Center Post-Doc Positions - Info for candidates
Every year Tel Aviv University Center for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology supports several prestigious post-doc positions in the field of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
A candidate must be hosted by one of the researchers affiliated with the center.
Candidates should forward:
- An updated CV including a list of publications
- A letter of invitation written by a Tel-Aviv University host
- Two letters of recommendation
- A two-page description of the proposed research with emphasis on nanoscience/nanotechnology
- Each candidate will include in a one page explaining the applicant planned career path and how the post-doc position at TAU fits into this plan.
Scholarships will be awarded for one year with an option for renewal.
Information about Tel-Aviv campus, visitor information, Visa and more can be found under: http://www.tau.ac.il/visitors/
- Deadline for application submission: TBA.
Postdoctoral Scientist Positions on Advanced Lithium Ion Batteries - NEW
Postdoctoral scientist positions openings at the interface between nanomaterials and energy storage devices broadly defined are currently available in the following areas:
(1) The development of Nanomaterials-based Anodes and Cathodes for future lithium ion battery devices
(2) The synthesis of novel nanomaterials for the development of future lithium ion batteries.
A background in electrochemistry, lithium battery research, nanomaterials synthesis, and a strong motivation to push the frontiers of science and technology, are important.
Post Doctoral and PhD Positions in Optical Interferometric Imaging for Nano-Scale Measurements of Live Cells
For an ERC-funded project involving novel optical interferometric imaging of live cancer cells during flow with sub-nanometric accuracy, we seek for talented Postdocs and PhD Students with previous experience in building optical microscopy systems and/or micro-fluidic systems for live cells.
PhD/MSc research positions in: Microscopy and spectroscopy of nano-objects
Open positions are now available in the group of prof. Ori Cheshnovsky in the laboratory for microscopy and spectroscopy of nano-objects. Students are now recruited for projects involving novel super-resolution microscopic methods and the search for efficient forms of silicon in photo-voltaic solar cells.
PhD/MSc research positions in "Integrated 3D polymeric nanophotonic devices"
Faculty Positions: Tel-Aviv University Faculty of Engineering
Tel-Aviv University Faculty of Engineering invites outstanding applications at the ranks of Senior Lecturer or Associate Professor (tenure-track), or Professor (tenured). (Full call)
Post Doctoral and PhD Positions in Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Post Doctoral position in Neuro-engineering
PhD and MSc research positions in Dr. Amir Natan's group
Ph.D./M.Sc. and Postdoctoral Research Positions in Structural Biochemistry and Electrophysiological Studies of Ion Channels
The positions are available in the lab of structural physiology at the Sackler School of Medicine. Student and postdocs are now being recruited for projects aimed for understanding the roles of ion channels in cancerous and immune cells, which involve the use of X-ray crystallography together with sub-molecular measurements of protein dynamics (full call).
Post-Doctoral Position in Retinal Implant Development
Join a multidisciplinary and collaborative environmentPost-Doctoral Position in Retinal Implant Development Prof. Yael Hane in Research Group We are looking for a highly motivated researcher.
Preference to experience with animal models and in-vivo electrophysiology.
Postdoctoral Researcher/Lab Managerin the field of Nanoscale Light Matter Interactions
The group of Dr. Tal Ellenbogen at Tel-Aviv University is looking for excellent candidates that are interested to work in the field of nanoscale light matter interactions. http://www.eng.tau.ac.il/~tal/neolab/
Depending on the position (Postdoc/Lab Manager):
- Research in the field of Nanoscale Light Matter Interaction including international collaboration.
- Managing a small group of students in different projects.
- Lab managing duties including maintaining the equipment, ordering new equipment, training new students, connection with university authorities regarding orders etc., writing reports in English.
- Working in the clean room (optional).
- Hands-on experimental experience in the field of optics.
- Specific experience in spectroscopy, microscopy, ultrafast lasers and imaging is an advantage.
- Background in Physics/Engineering/Chemistry.