Nano at Tel Aviv University (Video Clip with English subtitles)
Tel Aviv University Center for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology is a multidisciplinary research center committed to advancing society by conducting cutting edge research and by engaging in close and sustainable cooperation with industry and society. Established already in 2000, we pioneered Nanotechnology in Israel and since then we are the leading center in Israel in the field.
The Chaoul Center for Nanoscale Systems (previously TAU Micro & Nano Characterization & Fabrication Facility or MNCF) is operating at TAU's Center for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology since 2007. It provides advanced nanotechnology R&D facilities and services, maily fabrication and characterization, for both TAU's multidisciplinary research community and the Israeli industry.
- Nucleate multidisciplinary research activities
- Manage core central equipment facilities (see:The Chaoul Center for Nanoscale Systems)
- Expand research infrastructure resources on campus
- Support the recruitment of outstanding researchers
- Promote new research alliances and programs between faculty members at TAU, nationally, and internationally
- Launch educational programs for young researchers and for general public education
- Endorse alliances with private-sector affiliates