Synthesis and physical studies of colloidal nanoparticles and their assemblies
- Theoretical studies of activation, relaxation and energy transfer processes in molecular systems.
- Transport phenomena in condensed phases and on surfaces.
- Theory of chemical reaction rates in condensed phases.
- Ionic diffusion and conductivity in solid ionic conductors, in polymers and in confined systems.
- Electromagnetic and electronic interactions in small particles and clusters
- Theoretical investigations of charge transfer and charge separation phenomena in condensed phases, at interfaces and in nano-junctions.
- Molecular electronics.
- Numerical simulations of relaxation and transport processes.
- Numerical simulations of quantum mechanical processes.