Follow the steps below in order to become a clean room user at The Chaoul Center for Nanoscale System
- Read and learn the Clean Room Introduction Presentation.
- Fill out the questionnaire by answering all the questions in the Google form.
- Only after completing steps 1+2, contact Erez Benjamin to schedule safety training for both clean rooms or lab 301 in engineering building (please cc Nirit Porecki Shamay).
- After the safety training you are required to sign the declaration.
- Please contact Noa Shafir to create your user in Bookitlab. Provide all required information: First Name + Last Name, User Group (the name of your supervisor) and Email.
- Register to our Login System ‘Bookitlab’. Please take a few moments to get to know our scheduling and Log in system "Bookitlab".
- In order to get access (RFID) to clean room facilities, you need to send a presentation explaining your future work. In the presentation describe your work, equipment you are planning to use, materials, thickness, drawing with dimensions, tolerance, sample size and etc. The presentation should be sent to Valery Garber and he will approve the process.
- After attending the safety training and sending the presentation your name will be added to the clean room users list and you’ll be given RFID. You must also be added to the TAU-MNCF mailing list by Noa Shafir.
- Budget: Internal user: If nobody from your group is using the clean room, have your advisor contact Galit Potash to set up an account. External user: Contact Ortal Cohen-Tarasov to set up Budget.
- Get trained on the equipment and process you need by using the Tools and Owners table. Select equipment and sent a message to the owner.
* After training you will be added to the equipment control system to which you must log in before using any equipment.
- Please note that attending complete the clean room Safety refresher once a year is mandatory.