Manufacturer and model:
ESCALAB QXi X-ray Photoelectron Spectrometer Microprobe.
Multi-technique surface analysis instrument with high-resolution X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy and imaging.
|Monochromated X-ray source
- Micro-focused dual-anode Al K-Alpha and Ag L-Alpha source.
- 180°, double-focusing, bi-polar hemispherical analyzer with dual detector system for spectroscopy and imaging.
- Monatomic and gas cluster Ar ion source.
- Two turbo molecular pumps for entry and analysis chambers, with rotary pumps or oil-free backing pumps; auto-firing, 3-filament titanium sublimation pump for analysis chamber.
- 5-axis sample stage with sample heating and cooling capabilities.
- Fully automated sample exchange from load-lock parking post to analysis chamber.
|Included analysis techniques
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS) with imaging capability.
- Reflected electron energy loss spectroscopy (REELS).
- Ion scattering spectroscopy (ISS).
- UV lamp for UV photoelectron spectroscopy (UPS) .
- Field emission electron source for Auger electron spectroscopy (AES), AES microscopy, and SEM .
- Sensitive samples transfer vessel.
- Heat/cool stage.
- In-situ 4 contacts.
XPS/AES Examples of Activity.
Multidisciplinary Research Building, Room #003.
Dr. Pini Shekhter (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Rates & Costs for external Commercial / Industrial:
800 NIS / hr.